Paper Submission -
THE FIRM DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 12 MARCH
Author Instructions and Paper Submission
If you have trouble with the link http://www.ieee.org/conferencepublishing please copy and paste the following url into your browser
- You must first register. After you register, you will receive a registration code. You will need both the registration code and conference ID to create a new account with ieee Conference eXpress (not EDAS) to submit your manuscript online (Note: EDAS is not for final manuscript submission, only for peer review)
- Your Conference ID is: icc04
- Be sure to read all instructions before submitting your final paper.
- For regular papers: Page limit is five (5) pages
Papers Due Must be submitted by 12 March 2004
If you have already submitted your copyright form do not submit again.
We cannot send you confirmation of receipt due to the high volume.
- Sample of filled out Copyright Form
- The actual Copyright Form
- Please mail this form to Debbie Graffox, IEEE, Custom & Conference Publishing
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA, 08855-1331
(If you are sending by courier use the following phone number
Must be submitted by 12 March 2004